Tuesday, March 17, 2009

As I am writing tis down, I am in class which my mind not here at all. I’m still feeling lost and not sure wat I did was the right way a not. Wat I did was to search google.com for “ how to love” and click “ I’m feeling lucky”, wat I found was tis….http://www.wikihow.com/Love. The more I read, the more I feel tat maybe I am making a huge mistake but it has been the same mistake I did few times. The website says tat “if we are finding for trouble, we will definitely find it”. I believe tat is true and I feel guilty because I did jus tat. If I were to turn back time, I might jus make the same mistake again because tat is who I am. I need to give myself time to rethink of how I have been thinking of “love”.

The day I said those words, and the person tat I feel I can turn to, was my mom. I open up to my mom and she comfort me. At that point, I feel tat her words are true and I express my feeling towards her. She said many meaningfull things and it is the fact. I myself feel tat way and thinking of moving on…

Until today tat I feel tat maybe it was my problem as well but it might just be too late as I have already gave the person I love wit so many mistrust. The website says tat “If you feel any doubt of love your partner has for you, make sure that your suspicions are grounded in reality. If you hurt your partner as a result of undeserved mistrust, he/she may end up doubting both your love for them and theirs for you. “.

I may have let my friends and my mom down after wat there have to say about my relationship but deep down I feel tat maybe I have” twisted” the story as how I wan it to be without knowing it myself until I have cool down.

Of coz I am very thankful to my friends and my mom for being here for me. I gave it many though and if I fall, at least I noe u all are there for me.

I think tat if I understand a bit more about love now and feel like patching up, would it be too late? Maybe the feelings towards me is not there anymore but if maybe u r reading tis, maybe I still have hope…

2 comments:

~Elly~ said...

duno wat happen to u...but hope u will live happily ....dun keep everything in ur heart...when u face something unhappy or sad, find some one listen to u...this will help u a lot ...^_^

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

nice blog n thk for sharing