Sunday, February 11, 2007

" Have u ever fall in love before?"... " yea, onces... "

Yesterday my friend was asking me

Friend: er, jus wanna ask, have u date before?
Edmund: yea why?
Friend:Coz i nvr see u with a gal before
Edmund: maybe coz i have not been dating seen...

Until today that i though i found someone, i dont have the courage to ask her and i guess it is too late. Anyway, this was my fantasy first date for her on the day full of love, 14th Feb 2006

I though i would send a mail to fly fm to ask them to help me with my date on their 'Flirty at 10' but still dont have the guts... and i...With a rose i am holding that could say a thousand words, with a night full of magic, i was at her place outside her hse waiting for her. She would dress to her best yet simple, feeling jus cant be writen how gorgeus she was but i would throw away my rose jus to get 101roses for her jus to have her to walk out from her hse again. As i drove her to a place full of magic...

"Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey"
from At the Beginning by Richard Marx & Donna Lewis


1 comment:

-[aLbY]- said...

Don't worry Edmund, if there's a will, there'll be a chance! :) all the best!~

-[aLbY]-