Saturday, January 06, 2007

Mua 1st OFFICIAL Car...^^

Wow, wat a day it was yesterday, i woke up at 1pm in attention to collect my car but eventually my car is only ready at 5pm…. Ish… so I online till 5pm then went down to collect my car. I AM SO SO HAPPY!!!!^^ Went I got my car, this was the shape of my car…




It was actually quite dirty as it came from the factory and didnt wash the car and I need the car to be tinted at 6pm. So, I didn’t wash the car and straight away I went to tint my car’s glass. So, here is where my car transform… I added accessories for my car^^….. wait… before I continue with the accessory, i am going to name my car “Em Yeng” coz I feel that the shape of MYvi is weird but cute^^
So, Em Yeng started to change it glasses…. With a darker and better glasses that can reflex heat better^^

Then after changing the glasses, Em Yeng added some stuff to absurd heat and sound at the bonnet….

At the same time, I also replace Em Yeng’s eye brow because the original eye brow was to small to protect the glasses from the rain…. ^^

As for security, I gave Em Yeng an extra lock so that it would not get rape easily.. cost around RM400++...ish...

For accessories, I also added some bling bling for Em Yeng door handle and also added an extra red bling bling at the back of the car…. oya, and also at the side of each door, i added protection(small wan jer) for Em Yeng


and after all...


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.



My FIrst Car was BORN^^

3 comments:

McSpiky said...

EM YENG?! omg.... *slaps forhead*

AbbyC. said...

buy stering lock okay. remember !

Michelle said...

*speechless* sum1's literally braggin abt his new "EM YENG"....im in total speechless mode here....nwayz, hv fun wit ur new car!....hehe...me, u, ernest, shan, maybe keng fai, can officially be our MYVI gang afterall...lolz...y "EM YENG"?....so lame...not like my "BABY MYVI"....hehe...=P