Tuesday, January 02, 2007

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION 2006


Most of the blog I surf around will have a resolution for the new year. So, I though, why not I do that as well^^…. Yes, this is my first time doing it. So, if there is any mistake, don’t mind meJ

So, wat do I wan to achieve this year? Erm… and here are the TOP 8 resolution…



  1. To get myself healthy and get myself out of this think body and have some muscle. And be more leng zai.... hehehe... cannot ah? blek^^but totally not like this...but she is pretty...

  2. Get more new skills to work and lvl up, communication skills( flirting^^)- lvl2, need to up 1 more lvl.





  3. Take care of my new MyVi once it is here, really sayang it and give it a name….Betty? Suki? Naruto?



  4. DO NOT FALL IN LOVE like there is no tmr…NO!!!!!!



  5. Control myself from ‘highness’…^^




  6. Yea yea, study hard for my future…-_-‘



  7. Lvl up my dancing as well… I wanna move it like this, I can shake it like that^^



  8. Earn more money then usual



So, I think that should be my top 8 of my resolution for year 2006.

No comments: