Friday, January 05, 2007

No car, no fun...
OMg, tmr i am getting my car, FOR ReaL. It has been so long i wanted a car and now my wish have came true. Yes yes, maybe i didnt bought it myself and eventually my mom is buying for me as i still cant afford to pay for myself. Nvm, i will eventually pay for my own petrol and i think eventually i will be more kiam sap then usual already.

The past went i am still driving my mom's car( petrol under mom)
Friend: Come let us go yam cha at kuchai lama
Edmund: okok, i come fetch u now
After my brand new car is here(petrol i pay)
Friend: Come let us go yam cha at kuchai lama
Edmund: okok, that will be rm5 not including me fetching u home.
Friend: .....

So, that might jus be the way i would say it directly if i really have no petrol for my car.

ps: i still remember those that actually fetch me before.... time for pay back o....^^

This few days i actually miss going back to college as my life now seems to be meaningless coz:

1. i sleep at 4am, wake up at 4pm
2. everyday sleep,eat,dota, movie(sometime)
zzzzNEED FOOD
galz do play dota^^
3. i have not been going gym for the pass few months.... getting way thinner then before...
4. do wat boys normally do^^

So, eventually today i start doing my assigment but half way went out yam cha already...lol. and now is 1.34am already, think i will sleeping easrly to and hopefully to wake up earlier^^
ps: CONNECTION STILL VERY SLOW... cant log in msn, slow display of pics(xxx).... how to master***....ops.... i mean how to study lar^^

4 comments:

AbbyC. said...

CITW SUXXXXX TO THE MAXXXXX

AbbyC. said...

and i can't wait to sit ur car wei

-[aLbY]- said...

hMmm....i remember i NEVER CHARGE YOU IN MY CAR BEFORE unless we go for trip Ed!

-[aLbY]-

Edemeno said...

lol... actually wat i mean 'pay back time'is that i pay u guys back.... hehehe....

alby: sure i will remember^^.... hehehe,,,