Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Step FAMILY

Step brothers/ god brothers. During my secondary school time, there were time where everyone wanted to be related to each other somehow. There are 2 category that most of them like to be related to, that is:

a.Step Brother(Kai Sai Lo/ Kai Ko)
b.Step Sister(Kai Mui/ Kai Ji)

Even myself have a number of it. So, wat is the benefit of having them?

a. During school breaks, went i need someone help(money, talk, love), there can be in handy…. “Kor, erm…. I no money to eat wo, give me some”

b. A good way to get to noe a girl better is to actually ask them to be ur step sis(kai mui) and eventually like wat the chinese always say “ Kai Mui, Kai Mui, Kai Seong Chong”… meaning, “step sister eventually sleep together”

c. Step bros, and step sis can also be a sort of protection or if there is any trouble, step bros would help u out…” Kor, that ‘p*k kai’ stole my girl, go beat him ”

So, eventually today I have lunch with one of my step bro from my school time, Chun Ting. It was always nice to meet back old friends and eventually there were lotz of stuff to talk about coz I have not been seeing him for quite some time. We noe each other for almost 4 years, saw him grew from a shy boi to a boi u cant shut his mouth even with glue.

anyway, i got to go now, my friend keep bugging me to go yam cha. See ya...

Random old time pics during school time

* crazy perverts ever*^^

*miss those days**Blue hse victory...*

1 comment:

McSpiky said...

i saw ur msn nick name AND I DIDNT THOUGHT YOUR BLOG WILL REVIVE AGAIN! praise the lord! omg... welcome back to the blog-o-sphere!